If you can't find the answer for your issue here and still need support please drop us an email to [email protected]
1. My Instagram feed is no longer showing. What can I do?
2. How do I connect my Instagram account?
Go to the Instafeed app and click the button “Connect an Instagram Account”. Login using your Facebook or Instagram account and grant the required permissions. If you are connecting your Instagram account via Facebook, choose the Facebook page associated with the Instagram account you want to use to display your feed (from the dropdown menu).
3. Instafeed connected to my Instagram Personal account, how can I change that?
We recommend following the steps below on your computer and not mobile.
1 - Go to Instagram in your desktop browser and logout.
2 - Important:
Login on Instagram with the Instagram username
you want to show in your feed. This is not your personal or shared username, you need to login using the username (account name) of the account that you want to show. If you don't have the password for that username use the recover password option
3 - Go back to Instafeed and connect your Instagram Account again.
4. When I go to "Add section" in my Theme, there isn't anything listed for Instafeed App.
Usually there are two reasons why this happens:
You are trying to install it in a Trial theme - if this is the case try this method
instead (we recommend installing via Theme Sections once you buy the theme).
You need to update Instafeed - just go to Instafeed app and save your feed again.
5. Can I add the feed to a different page instead of the Homepage?
You can add the feed to any place you want in your store. Just go to the page where you want to add your feed, click on the code button
and paste the following Instafeed code
Pro & Plus Features
6. How do I tag products?
Product tagging is available in our Pro
plans. To tag products, go to the Instafeed configuration page. On "On Post Click" select "Open Popup / Show Product". Press "Save". After saving, click on a picture on your Instagram feed preview. Select "Tag Products" and choose the products you want to tag. [Watch a video tutorial]
7. How do I display multiple feeds from different Instagram Accounts?
Adding multiple Instagram feeds is available on our Pro
plans (with Pro you can add 3 feeds while Plus allows adding unlimited feeds). You need to create the desired feeds on the Instafeed app and connect each feed to the respective Instagram account. You can access a step by step tutorial on how to add multiple Instagram accounts here. [Watch a video tutorial]
8. How do I add Instagram photos to product pages?
9. How can I choose the pictures from my Instagram I want to show?
With Instafeed Free you can only display your most recent Instagram posts (the number of posts you display will depend on your rows and columns configuration). Instafeed Plus allows you to display posts based on a list of specific hashtags. You can use hashtags on your Instagram posts to filter the posts you want to show on your store Instagram feed.
10. I selected to "Show Likes" but I cannot see them.
Likes are only available when you connect your Instagram account via Facebook. Go to Instafeed change it to "Business Mode" and connect your account via Facebook.
Setup / Styling
11. How can I increase or decrease the size of my pictures?
The simplest way is to increase or decrease the number of columns you want to show in your feed - Instafeed will adjust the post size based on the space that it needs to fill. Alternatively, you can also decrease or increase the width of the section where Instafeed is. With our Pro and Plus plan you can have a different number of rows and columns between mobile and desktop.
12. How can I have the feed using the full width of my store?
The easiest way is to install Instafeed using your Code Editor, check the complete instructions here
. If you have already installed Instafeed using your Theme Sections, you need to remove the section from you theme for changes to apply.
13. Do you offer a carousel/slideshow option?
The Instafeed mission is to help you create highly converting online stores by focusing on what’s important. Customer research has proven that sliders can distract customers from the goal of buying, thus hindering conversion. For this reason we don’t offer sliders on Instafeed. You can read more about it here
14. How can I manually add a title to my feed with a link to Instagram?
1. Go to Instafeed app and remove the title from Instafeed settings (if you have one there).
2. Go to Themes > Customize > Instafeed App section and copy the code below under the "Custom Code" area:
<a href="PUT YOUR INSTAGRAM URL HERE" target="_blank">Follow Us On Instagram</a>