1. How do I connect my Instagram account?
Go to the Instafeed app and click the button “Connect an Instagram Account”. Login using your Facebook or Instagram account and grant the required permissions. If you are connecting your Instagram account via Facebook, choose the Facebook page associated with the Instagram account you want to use to display your feed (from the dropdown menu).
2. How do I switch between Instagram accounts?
Go to Instagram in your desktop browser and logout, then login with the Instagram username you want to show in your feed. Then go to Instafeed and connect your Instagram Account again.
3. When I go to "Add section" in my Theme, there isn't anything listed for Instafeed App.
Usually there are two reasons why this happens:
You are trying to install it in a Trial theme - if this is the case try this method
instead (we recommend installing via Theme Sections once you buy the theme).
You need to update Instafeed - just go to Instafeed app and save your feed again.
4. Can I add the feed to a different page instead of the Homepage?
You can add the feed to any place you want in your store. Just go to the page where you want to add your feed, click on the code button
and paste the following Instafeed code
5. How do I tag products?
To tag products, go to the Instafeed configuration page. On "On Post Click" select "Open Popup / Show Product". Press "Save". After saving, click on a picture on your Instagram feed preview. Select "Tag Products" and choose the products you want to tag. Check this video
for a step by step tutorial.
6. How can I choose the pictures from my Instagram I want to show?
With Instafeed Free you can only display your most recent Instagram posts (the number of posts you display will depend on your rows and columns configuration). Instafeed Plus allows you to display posts based on a list of specific hashtags. You can use hashtags on your Instagram posts to filter the posts you want to show on your store Instagram feed.
7. I selected to "Show Likes" but I cannot see them.
Likes are only available when you connect your Instagram account via Facebook. Go to Instafeed change it to "Business Mode" and connect your account via Facebook.
Setup / Styling
8. How can I increase or decrease the size of my pictures?
The simplest way is to increase or decrease the number of columns you want to show in your feed - Instafeed will adjust the post size based on the space that it needs to fill. Alternatively, you can also decrease or increase the width of the section where Instafeed is.
9. How can I have the feed using the full width of my store?
The easiest way is to install Instafeed using your Code Editor, check the complete instructions here
. If you have already installed Instafeed using your Theme Sections, you need to remove the section from you theme for changes to apply.
10. Do you offer a slider or "load more" option?
While we try to implement most of the requested features from our customers we also try to help them make their stores a better place. So the short answer is: no, we don't offer them. Why? Customer research showed us they are not good for your store, customers and conversions. Read more about it here
11. How can I manually add a title to my feed with a link to Instagram?
1. Go to Instafeed app and remove the title from Instafeed settings (if you have one there).
2. Go to Themes > Customize > Instafeed App section and copy the code below under the "Custom Code" area:
<a href="PUT YOUR INSTAGRAM URL HERE" target="_blank">Follow Us On Instagram</a>
If you need support drop us an email to [email protected]